Answers about home remedies for sinus

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sphenoid Sinus Pneumatization: Home Remedies for Sinusitis

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin

Home Remedies for Sinusitis

Sinusitis can be explained as a condition in which a person experiences severe and acute inflammation in the air-filled cavities present inside the human skull. Sinusitis may attack people of any age and sex. Children suffering from chronic disease like pain in ears, cold, and other viral diseases are prone to sinusitis. Asthmatic patients are also at higher risk of sinusitis.

• The liberal use of mangoes during the season is considered an effective remedy for prevention and treatment of sinusitis.
  • Mangoes contribute towards formation of healthy epithelium, thereby preventing frequent attacks of common infections like sinusitis.
  • This is attributable to a high concentration of vitamin A in the fruit.
  • We have gone through extensive research and reading to produce this article on Sinus Trouble.
  • Use the information wisely so that the information will be properly used. Smile

Cumin Seeds are Also Used in Curing Sinusitis

Take a teaspoon of cumin seeds in a perforated cotton cloth. Inhale the cumin fragrance. Cinnamon seeds are very effective in curing sinusitis. Take 1-2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder; add a little amount of water to it. Apply this paste over the head and nose. If you find anything extra mentioning about Sinus Trouble, do inform us. It is only through the exchange of views and information will we learn more about Sinus Trouble. Idea

• Make the air in your home more moist.
  • Inhale steam for immediate relief, take a hot water shower.
  • Drink lots of liquids, at least 8-10 glasses of water everyday.

Fenugreek Another effective home remedy polyp sinuvitis is the seeds of fenugreek. You can prepare a tea by boiling one teaspoon of the fenugreek seeds in two hundred and fifty milliliters of water till it has reduced in half. This will help the body to produce perspiration, shorten the period of fever once it has reached the acute stage of the disease and dispel toxicity. You can take up to four cups of this tea on a daily basis. As your condition improves, you should reduce the quantity that you use. People have an inclination of bragging on the knowledge they have on any particular project. However, we don't want to brag on what we know on Sinusitis, so long as it proves useful to you, we are happy.

Grate Fresh Lotus Root, Mix It With Grated Ginger and Unbleached White Flour

Apply the mixture directly to the skin. You can leave this for several hours or overnight. Repeat for a week or more till you get relief. This is mixture is quite effective dispersing and moving stagnated mucus. There could be watery discharge from the eyes or nose. Get more familiar with Sinusitis once you finish reading this article. Only then will you realize the importance of Sinusitis in your day to day life.

• Cumin Seeds: A teaspoon of black cumin seeds tied in a thin cotton cloth can provide relief when inhaled.
  • Vegetable Juices: Carrot juice in combination with juices of beet and cucumber, has been found beneficial in the treatment of sinus trouble.
  • We wish to stress on the importance and the necessity of Sinus Trouble through this article.
  • This is because we see the need of propagating its necessity and importance!

Put couple drops of sesame oil (available at grocery stores and oriental markets) into your nostrils twice daily. Massage your face - with your eyes closed, use your fingers to wipe circles from your forehead down past your nose to your jaw, then back up over the temples to your forehead again. Repeat 10 to 20 times, then go in the opposite direction. You will learn the gravity of Sinus once you are through reading this matter. Sinus are very important, so learn its importance. Embarassed

Boil a teaspoon full of mustard seeds and in a glass of water until the water content reduces to half. Allow it to cool a little. With the help of a dropper, put 3-4 drops in the nose. Even if you are a stranger in the world of Sinusitis, once you are through with this article, you will no longer have to consider yourself to be a stranger in it! Shocked

• Use saltwater nasal washes (saline lavage or irrigation) to help keep the nasal passages open and wash out mucus and bacteria.
  • You can purchase saline nose drops at a pharmacy or make your own saline solution at home.
  • It may also help to gargle with warm salt water by using one teaspoon of salt per pint of water. Laughing

Nasal congestion is irritating and at times it can cause severe problems like headache, too much of sneezing and breathing problems. Normally we don't experience nasal congestion but it occurs in two cases- attack from cold or flu and sinusitis. In both the cases the treatments are almost the same but in severe sinusitis when the congestion is caused due to an outgrowth of sinus or mucus layering of your nose it needs operation to get rid of congestion. The operation performed is called Endoscopic sinus surgery. Anyways let us not go to that much deep into it and find out some common method to get rid of congestion.

The methods to get rid of congestion are very simple which can be performed within your home and you don't need any special medical care or assistance of a nurse or doctor to do them. One may prefer to use sprays but sprays are harmful since they contain some drugs or chemicals in them which may cause side effects. At the same time they are very much dear in prices. There is again another disadvantage with the sprays, they finish at one point and what if that night the nose drives you mad? So learn some simple methods to get rid of congestion. Here are few simple methods to get rid of nasal congestion We were a bit tentative when embarking on this project on Endoscopic Sinus Surgery. However, using the grit and determination we have, we have produced some fine reading material on Endoscopic Sinus Surgery.

• Massage the nostril area just beneath the eyes gently while you take heat vapors of hot water mixed with mint.
  • You will find that the congestion goes away very gently.
  • Using the intuition I had on Sinus Mucus, I thought that writing this article would indeed be worth the trouble.
  • Most of the relevant information on Sinus Mucus has been included here. Very Happy

Home Remedies for Sinus Headaches - Natural Treatment and Cure for

Put Pressure on the Cavity of the Nose Gently With Your Fingers

Slowly rub the nose with your palm. Not violently but gently. Try to breathe air in and out a little fast. This stimulates the congested area and the muscles of the nose remove the congestion automatically. Rolling Eyes

• Drinking some beverage like tea also help loosen the lung secretions and this in turn remove the nasal congestion.
  • There are other methods to get rid of congestion.
  • You will find the web a rich source for such techniques and methods which are practiced all over the world.
  • You must drink more water and juices to help liquefy the mucus that congests the passage of nostrils.
  • You can take three or four spoons of lemon juice which would help in getting remove the congestion An idle brain, is a devil's workshop they say.
  • Using this ideology in mind, we ventured to write on Sinus, so that something productive would be achieved of our minds. Laughing

Sinus Problems Affect Millions of People on a Daily Basis

Many people face these problems from the time they wake up in the morning until they go to bed at night. These problems affect them at work, school, play, and during relaxation times. It's a drag to be constantly pulled down with sinus infections and sinus headaches. Life can seem unbearable at times from sinus problems and better off just to sleep the day away.

Sinus Headaches

Once in a while I'll battle a sinus headache. At those times my head really feels like it's going to explode. All day long all that I feel like doing is staying in bed and sleeping. When I have sinus headaches, I can't think straight and don't feel like being around anyone. My thoughts jumble together and life is pretty darn miserable. Sinus headache days are days that I'd like to erase from my memory all together. The more you read about Sinuses, the more you get to understand the meaning of it. So if you read this article and other related articles, you are sure to get the required amount of matter for yourself.

My friend's not the only one who experiences sinus problems to such a degree. There are many more people out there, young and old, that suffer from the same kinds of symptoms that make it hard to get out of the bed in the morning. Sinus problems cause major problems for all those who wish to live healthy, active lives. Steps can be made and medicine taken to improve these sinus problems. When doing an assignment on Sinus Headache, it is always better to look up and use matter like the one given here. Your assignment turns out to be more interesting and colorful this way. Very Happy.

Sinus Problems

A few days ago my friend and I started talking about sinus problems. He told me he constantly has to deal with sinus problems from the time he wakes up until he goes to bed at night. This friend of mine described a usual day for him and how sinus problems make most days a terrible experience. He says that upon waking up he can already feel the pressure surrounding his eyes. If he doesn't take measures to relieve the pressure in the morning, it remains with him throughout the day at work and at school. The pressure constantly builds and irritates. By mid afternoon, he feels like taking a nap to rid himself of the pressure. He says he'll try methods get rid of the pain but nothing usually works. Caffeine doesn't make him any less sleepy and definitely doesn't get rid of the pain. His sinus problems affect him during his classes as well. He can't concentrate during class as he focuses on the immense pressure and pain surrounding his sinuses. At work, he had more troubles focusing and getting his tasks done. To me that doesn't seem like a fun way to start off each day, let alone spend the whole day. Evil or Very Mad

Sinusitis Simply put, sinusitis is inflammation of the lining of your sinuses. Sinuses The sinuses are located behind the eyes, the cheeks, and the jaw. They are chambers in which mucous is produced to clean out the bacteria that we take in every day through the mouth and nose. The mucous moves along the cilia, which are tiny, moving hairs that maneuver the mucous. Sinusitis creates difficulties for the sinuses as they try to do their job, because the cilia cease to move and the sinuses either produce too much mucous or too little.

Possible Causes

Sinusitis can be caused in a variety of ways. The inflammation of the sinus lining is sensitive to changes in temperature or humidity, and often swimming, diving, extreme changes in temperature, and smoking will set off inflammation. The reason these things can cause sinusitis is that they create a friendly environment for bacteria and viruses. You must have searched high and low for some matter for Sinusitis Ear Infection, isn't it? That is the main reason we compiled this article for you to get that required matter!

Sinusitis Symptoms

As mentioned in previous articles, the culprit is often post nasal drip. Post nasal drip is often part of a cold or flu symptom. It is a sensation of mucous dripping in the back of your throat. Frequent sniffing and swallowing should be indications of proactive sinuses. In other words, sinuses are producing more mucous because they sense bacteria or a virus. Sinusitis and sinus infection do frequently occur in the wake of a cold or the flu. It is not always that we just turn on the computer, and there is a page about Sinus. We have written this article to let others know more about Sinus through our resources.

• For example, smoking paralyzes the cilia, causing the sinuses to think that there are bacteria or a virus and to produce more mucous.
  • Since the cilia cannot move, the mucous just sits there, congests, and becomes a breeding ground for more bacteria, creating a sinus infection.
  • Stagnant water or liquid buildup from water activities can produce similar effects.
  • Or, if a virus has already infected the sinuses and swelling occurs, then the produced mucous will build up even more.
  • Sinusitis is just the beginning of any nasal problem. Idea

What many people don't know is that sinusitis, though beginning in the sinuses can also contribute to an ear infection. The reason is that the sinuses and the ears are connected through the Eustachian tube, and something as simple as sneezing can push infection right out to the ears. Not only can infection move out to the ears but also down to the lungs. Sinusitis is not entirely unrelated to an upper respiratory infection. Often Sinusitis, ear infection, and upper respiratory infection have similar, if not the same, causes. Now while reading maxillary sinusitis complications, don't you feel that you never knew so much existed about Sinusitis Inflammation? So much matter you never knew existed.

Sinusitis Prevention

Prevention is the best way to stay out of the way of sinusitis. Many of the preventions are also treatments. For example, Xylitol, a natural enemy to bacteria, is a time-tested prevention for sinusitis. Xylitol is now being used as the leading ingredient in nasal spray. The regular rinsing of the sinuses is generally helpful in keeping bacteria from settling and mucous from getting over-produced. Writing about Sinusitis is an interesting writing assignment. There is no end to it, as there is so much to write about it! Evil or Very Mad

One of the Symptoms of Sinus Infection is Sinus Pressure Infection

This happens when irritants enter to our body through the nose, thus if becomes severe the tendency therefore sinus membrane becomes irritated causing it to swell. Due to the swelling the sinus passages becomes constricted that result to blockage and congestion. Blockage causes the confined air, puss and mucus in the sinus cavities.

Sinus infection and allergic reaction are some of the causes of sinus pressure. Sinus infection is caused by either virus fungi or bacteria. And if introduced to the nasal membranes, these pathogens can cause irritation in the membrane that causes the sinuses to swell. Due to the swelling the air, mucus, and pus can get trapped inside the sinus cavity and causes pressure to build inside. Allergic reaction to molds, pollen, dander, air pollution and dust is also a leading cause of irritation and swelling which can result to sinus pressure.

There are Four Pairs of Sinus Cavities:

Frontal sinuses ' this is located above the eyes in the forehead region - Maxillary sinuses ' found on either side of the nostrils in the cheekbones - Ethmoid sinuses ' located behind the bridge of the nose and at the base of the nose between the eyes - Sphenoid sinuses ' is found behind the ethmoid sinuses and the eyes. Do not judge a book by its cover; so don't just scan through this matter on Sinusitis. read it thoroughly to judge its value and importance. Rolling Eyes

For additional information and comments about the article you may log on to ***** About the author: Actually I'm not fond of writing, I don't even write at all. I am not expecting to be in this field. But nevertheless, I love to read books...almost everything interest me. Reading is my passion! And now that I am in an article writer team, writing gives me an additional thrill in myself...Before I love to read books but now I'm also in a writing stuff. I can say that I am not a good writer but I am always trying to be one. It is rather interesting to note that people like reading about Sinus Cavities if they are presented in an easy and clear way. The presentation of an article too is important for one to entice people to read it!

We denied that sinus pressure infection caused by infection of the sinuses can be really painful and troublesome. The causes of sinus infection cannot be totally eradicated but at least there are ways in which attacks can be lessened. In cases wherein sinusitis or sinus infection is the cause of sinus pressure infection, persons suffering from this condition can use decongestants, antibiotics, pain relievers and nasal sprays. For the cases wherein the cause is allergic reaction you must consult your doctor and do some tests in order to determine which particular element triggers the attack thus be able to avoid the said substance. We were actually wondering how to get about to writing about Sinus Passages. However once we started writing, the words just seemed to flow continuously! Very Happy.

Each of these sinus cavities contains an aperture called the ostium that opens out into the nasal passages for the exchange of air and mucus. These sinus cavities have mucous linings that continue up to the mucous linings found in the nasal passages. And with these linings there are cell called the cilia that shift the mucous from the sinus cavities and allows them to drain down into the nasal passages. If there are trapped air and secretions in the obstructed sinus cavity that may cause pressure in the sinus wall and this can result to extreme pain during a sinus attack. It is always better to have compositions with as little corrections in it as possible. This is why we have written this composition on Sinus Pressure with no corrections for the reader to be more interested in reading it.

View user profile http://johnniewillis.forumandco.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum